Tuesday 17 May 2011

Creation of Presentation


This is a screenshot of my laptop desktop a I worked on the Presentation powerpoint for my graded Unit.

I normally have a blank desktop but I feel this shows the effort that was involved in creating the presentation. I drew on all the resources I had created myself, such as pro tools sessions and photo files. I had folders full of screen shots and soundfiles and weblinks. I would have to open existing protools, and reason sessions to bounce and edit media for my presentation and also grab screen shots to visually enhance my presentation. I also took screenshots of web pages I had researched to back up my presentation.
The experience of creating a powerpoint was new to me but I feel I have risen and adapted to the chalenge at hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment