Tuesday 12 April 2011

Splinter Cell Trailer / Jesus and Mary Chain Sample

This is a link to a video I posted on Youtube of music I have created for a Trailer :


There are several reasons why I have posted this in my logbook. Firstly, it shows I have knowledge of internet resources to publicise your work and get recognition and also constuctive feedback. I will show links and screenshots in presentation of the sites where my work can be found.
Another reason is that I rejected this music to use in  my presentation trailer as I used a sample from a Jesus and Mary Chain track. I do not have the permission to use the sample and unlike a sample cd (when the seal is broken you automatically own the rights) I would be unable to use it publicly as it would infringe copyright.

No comments:

Post a Comment